9. Trucks, Boats, Etc. No trucks (other than pick-up trucks not exceeding 3/4 ton) or commercial vehicles, boats, motorcycles,
campers, house trailers, boat trailers or trailers of any other description shall be permitted to be parked or stored on any Lot
unless they are parked or stored in an enclosed garage or in such other enclosure (open or otherwise) approved by the Architectural
Control committee, except only during periods of approved construction on the Lot.
10. Abandoned Vehicles. No abandoned cars, motorcycles, jeeps, trucks or motor vehicles of any kind whatsoever that are unable
to move under their own power may be stored or suffered to remain upon any of the Common Property or on any Lot. If any such motor
vehicle is so stored or remains on the aforesaid premises, the Trustees may take the necessary steps to remove the same at the
11. Vehicular Sight Lines. No fence, wall, tree, hedge or shrub planting shall be maintained in such manner to obstruct sight
lines for vehicular traffic. Except as may be required to comply with the prior sentence, no live tree shall be removed without
the approval of the Architectural Control Committee.
12. Temporary Structures. No structure of a temporary character, trailer, tent, shack, garage, barn or other out building shall
be used on any Lot at any time as a residence, either temporarily or permanently.
13. Signs. No signs, advertisements, billboards or advertising structures of any kind may be erected, maintained or displayed
on any Lot; provided, however, that nothing herein shall prohibit signs erected or displayed by First Party in connection with the
development of the Property and the marketing and sale of residences therein.
14. Garbage. No rubbish, trash or garbage receptacle shall be placed on the exterior of a Lot except on the day of regularly
scheduled collection, unless such receptacle is completely recessed into the ground and equipped with a permanent cover, or unless
an above-ground receptacle is approved by the Architectural Control Committee.
15. Utility and Drainage Easements. Easements for installation and maintenance of utilities and drainage facilities are
established in this Indenture and are and/or will be reserved as shown on the recorded plats of the Property within these easements,
no structure, planting or other material shall be placed or permitted to remain which may damage or interfere with the installation
and maintenance of utilities, or which may change the direction or flow of drainage channels in the easements, or which may obstruct
or retard the flow of water through drainage channels in the easements.
16. Oil Drilling. No oil drilling, oil development operations, oil refining, quarrying or mining operations of any kind shall be
permitted upon or in any Lot or portion of the Property, nor shall oil wells, tanks, tunnels, mineral excavations or shafts be
permitted upon or in any Lot or portion of the Property. No derrick or other structure designated for use in boring for oil or
natural gas shall be erected, maintained or permitted upon any Lot or portion of the Property.
17. Cul-De-Sac, Etc. No above-ground structure( other than required street lights, may be erected upon a cul-de-sac, divided
street entry island, or median strip, with the written approval of the Chesterfield Department of Public Works.