The 2014 pool season runs from Saturday, May 24 through Monday, September 1.
Normal pool hours:
11 AM – 9 PM Sunday thru Friday
10 AM – 9 PM Saturdays
Please note: The Chesterfield Farms Swim Team will host 3 swim meets during the summer and are posted on the Website calendar. On those dates the pool will close at 3:30 p.m.
Guidelines And Reservations Form
Hours: Saturdays: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM; Sundays-Fridays: 11:00 AM-9:00 PM. The pool will open for the season on the Saturday prior to Memorial Day and will close at 9:00 PM on Labor Day. Facility users are allowed in the swimming area only when a lifeguard is on duty.
Admission: Limited to Chesterfield Farms/Estates residents who are in good standing with the Homeowners Association.
Age Restriction: Children 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied and directly supervised by an individual 12 years of age or older.
Guests: Guests are limited to 4 per household and must be accompanied by a resident. Residents are responsible for informing their guests of the rules. Lifeguards may restrict guests if they deem conditions at the pool to be too crowded.
Pool Parties: For the safety and enjoyment of all residents, Pro Pool Management must be notified 2 weeks in advance of all private and non-private pool parties/gatherings. Pool party reservation forms are available in the forms tab, on this website, or call 314-298-8000. Pro Pool email is email@example.com. Pool parties are not official until payment in full is received by Pro Pool Management & Service, Inc. Parties may only be scheduled by mailing in the registration form with payment in full to Pro Pool. Cost is $24 per hour per lifeguard.
Private Pool Parties: 9:00 PM-11:00 PM Fridays and Saturdays excluding holidays and holiday weekends. Lifeguard(s) must be secured through Pool Management. Lifeguard requirements are 1 lifeguard per hour for every 25 people.
Non-private Pool Parties: Recommended party times are 11:00 AM-1:00 PM or 6:00 PM-9:00 PM excluding holidays and holiday weekends. All other hours are at the discretion of Pool Management. Additional lifeguards may be required at the party host's expense. Guard requirements are 1 lifeguard for 5-20 non-residents. 1 addtl for 20+ and/or if alcohol is served.
Use of the Clubhouse for pool parties also requires a Clubhouse Rental Agreement. Contact a Trustee to reserve the Clubhouse. Picnic tables can be reserved at no charge. Reserve clubhouse & picnic tables by contacting a Trustee.
Food/Beverages: Snacks and beverages are allowed on the pool deck, provided you clean up afterwards. Meals should be eaten at the picnic tables outside the fence. Absolutely NO GLASS allowed on the pool deck. No food and drinks are permitted in the pool. No gum is allowed within the fence.
Smoking: The Clubhouse and pool deck are a smoke-free environment.
1. No running or "rough housing".
2. Squirt guns and supersoakers are not allowed at the pool.
3. Lifeguards can restrict use of inflatable objects if they deem the pool too crowded.
4. Unnecessary conversation or annoying the lifeguard while on duty is not permitted.
5. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
6. Wet swimsuits are restricted to the lobby and locker rooms. The Clubhouse section is not to be used without prior authorization. Loitering in the Clubhouse section is prohibited.
7. Pre-toilet trained babies must wear swim diapers or a cloth diaper with rubber pants while in the pool. No disposable diapers. For health reasons, diapers should be changed only in the bathrooms.
8. You must shower before entering the pool if you apply an oily suntan lotion as these oils interfere with the pool filter.
9. Only appropriate swimming apparel will be allowed while swimming; no shorts or cut-offs.
10. Chairs are primarily for the use of adults. Children should relinquish them to adults as needed.
All swimmers must comply with the posted rules. In the event of a unique situation not covered by these rules, the pool management/trustees may take action to impose fines or suspend the use of the pool for violations.